Offshore Tour | State of Motion 2018: Sejarah-ku
ABOUT THE TOUR
ABOUT THE ARTWORK
27 & 28 January 2018
Between 10am – 7pm
Tour 1: 10am - 11.45am
Tour 2: 10.45am - 12.30pm
Tour 3: 11.30am - 1.15pm
Tour 4: 12.15pm - 2pm
Tour 5: 1.30pm - 3.15pm
Tour 6: 2.15pm - 4pm
Tour 7: 3pm - 4.45pm
Tour 8: 3.45pm - 5.30pm
Tour 9: 4.30pm - 6.15pm
Tour 10: 5.15pm - 7pm
One tour per time slot.
Tour Capacity: 10 pax per tour
$12 per ticket
- Please arrive at Changi Point Ferry Terminal 15 minutes earlier for registration. Tours will commence as per schedule. Latecomers will bear the risk of missing the tour.
- This is a rain or shine event. Participants are advised to wear appropriate footwear and clothing suitable for grass and muddy terrains.
- In the event of weather conditions deemed unsafe for boats and performers, there will be the risk of tour cancellation.
- Please refer to Conditions of Sales (below) for further details.
ABOUT STATE OF MOTION 2018: SEJARAH-KU
The 2018 edition of State of Motion explores film as a site of cultural and ideological production in the last decade of pre-independence Singapore. Reactivating snippets of our national past, Sejarah-ku (Malay for 'My History') comprises a selection of seminal Malay-language films produced predominantly by the now-defunct Shaw Malay Film Productions Ltd, as well as a diverse line-up of artworks and performances made in response to the films.
In revisiting these films of the past, audiences are asked to reflect on how the ideas and discourses then return with ever greater relevancy now.
ABOUT SINGAPORE ART WEEK 2018
State of Motion 2018: Sejarah-ku is part of Singapore Art Week (17 - 28 January 2018). A joint initiative by the National Arts Council, the Singapore Tourism Board and the Singapore Economic Development Board, Singapore Art Week reinforces Singapore’s position as Asia’s leading arts destination. In its sixth edition in 2018, the twelve-day celebration of the visual arts will be taking place in venues across Singapore, from galleries and museums to art precincts and non-profit spaces.
By purchasing the ticket, you (“Ticket Holder”) agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of sale specified herein and any other provision as may be specified from time to time by the Asian Film Archive (“Organiser”). The Organiser, their agents or employees shall not be liable for any death, personal injury (unless caused by negligence of The Organiser or its agents and employees), loss and damages however caused while at the venue or on tour nor are they liable for any complaints, claims, refunds, or exchange for any reason, including without limitation, cancellation or postponement of the event. Booking fees and handling fees shall not be refundable. Any refunds shall be made only at The Organiser’s discretion.
CONDITIONS OF SALE
Tickets are sold subject to the following conditions:
- · Once sale is completed, no exchange of tickets will be made. No refunds will be made except pursuant to event postponement or cancellation and at the Organiser’s discretion. Lost ticket/s will not be replaced or refunded.
- · Entry will be refused if tickets have been found to be tampered, counterfeited, and/or not purchased through Asian Film Archive's Peatix event page.
- · The tour programme will commence according to schedule promptly. Latecomers will bear the risk of missing the tour and no exchange of tours or refunds will be made.
- · The Organiser reserves the right, without refund or compensation, to refuse access/evict any person(s) whose conduct is disorderly or inappropriate.
- · The Organiser may add, withdraw or substitute artistes and/or vary advertised programmes, event times, and audience capacity without prior notice.
- · The Organiser may use the ticket holder’s image or likeness in any live or recorded video display, picture, publicity material or website.
- · The Organiser may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the event due to adverse weather, dangerous situations, or any other causes beyond their reasonable control.
- · The Ticket Holder agrees to submit to any searches for prohibited items including but not limited to weapons, controlled, dangerous and illegal substances.
- · The Ticket Holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage, or liability.
- · By transacting on this website, purchaser certifies that he/she is at least 18 years of age and understands and accepts these conditions of use.
- · Singapore law shall govern the sale of all tickets and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore court.
- The event description was updated. Diff#311461 2018-01-26 11:13:30
10:00 AM - 7:00 PM SGT
- Pulau Sekudu and Pulau Ubin
27 Jan, Sat | 10am - 11.45am (Tour 1) SOLD OUT $12.00 27 Jan, Sat | 10.45am - 12.30pm (Tour 2) SOLD OUT $12.00 27 Jan, Sat | 11.30am - 1.15pm (Tour 3) SOLD OUT $12.00 27 Jan, Sat | 12.15pm - 2pm (Tour 4) SOLD OUT $12.00 27 Jan, Sat | 2.15pm - 4pm (Tour 6) SOLD OUT $12.00 27 Jan, Sat | 3pm - 4.45pm (Tour 7) SOLD OUT $12.00 27 Jan, Sat | 3.45pm - 5.30pm (Tour 8) SOLD OUT $12.00 27 Jan, Sat | 4.30pm - 6.15pm (Tour 9) SOLD OUT $12.00 27 Jan, Sat | 5.15pm - 7pm (Tour 10) SOLD OUT $12.00 28 Jan, Sun | 10am - 11:45am (Tour 11) SOLD OUT $12.00 28 Jan, Sun | 10:45am - 12:30pm (Tour 12) SOLD OUT $12.00 28 Jan, Sun | 11:30am - 1:15pm (Tour 13) SOLD OUT $12.00 28 Jan, Sun | 12:15pm - 2pm (Tour 14) SOLD OUT $12.00 28 Jan, Sun | 1:30pm - 3:15pm (Tour 15) SOLD OUT $12.00 28 Jan, Sun | 2:15pm - 4pm (Tour 16) SOLD OUT $12.00 28 Jan, Sun | 3pm - 4:45pm (Tour 17) SOLD OUT $12.00 28 Jan, Sun | 3:45pm - 5:30pm (Tour 18) SOLD OUT $12.00 28 Jan, Sun | 4:30pm - 6:15pm (Tour 19) SOLD OUT $12.00 28 Jan, Sun | 5:15pm - 7pm (Tour 20) SOLD OUT $12.00 27 Jan, Sat | 1.30pm - 3.15pm (Tour 5) SOLD OUT $12.00
- Venue Address
- Changi Point Ferry Terminal Singapore
Asian Film Archive1,821 Followers